Saturday, February 12, 2011

KTM


Yeah ! im back babe ;)
sorry for super late update my bloggie .
Did u see , my blog bg has been change ? ahaaa 
and my chatbox has been deleted . no time for reply it , so ..

i delete it , if u finding me 
just come facebook  n we chat there x))
back to the title , yeap ktm -.-
thursday i go back myself by that stupid ktm
malaysia ktm is noob n i thk goverment should improve it better

lolzz , my dad go kuantan again .
luckily my friends (emilia ) mum fetch us to ktm 
n she give us an angbao , Awesome ! xD


in ktm , look clean n it cool ! -.-
my sis have a scarf , but i didnt . super cool lolz


Ohyea , we reach kl central ;)
this is just a part of it . if u going up you will feel like the airport 
* the people are waiting the train n im sitting there for waiting . lazyyy haha


my sister ;)
did not see her , so she let me upload -.-
Omg -.- the traffic light is still red 
the train come after 20min , so we've not waiting so long haa

Finaly , we reached serdang ktm about 6.55pm i think 
a long journey , haha 

my mum is waiting there, n she go wrong way 
go to kl desa petaling debbie house *spark


lolzzz , noob -.-
last i would like to intro u this chewing gum 



 1box have 12pcs , izit look like condom -.-
haha just go 7eleven to get it or any places u went 

Last , i would like to bless everyone happy chinese new year 
although newyear going to end soon , haha




Like my PAGE ♥ 
thank a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttt xD












No comments:

Post a Comment