Sunday, May 15, 2011

Latest Life


Yea , thats me ;)  there have been so long time didnt update it by using english .
Friends , do you miss me ?? Hee 

This recent im going to take part my first semester school exam , 
sure i got much of stress ;'(
can somebody accompany me to shops pavilion ?? Haha

Ohh right , tonight i'll be stay in my home and go back hostel tomorrow morning . Its great ! 
but must be wake up early . Damn  -.-

I got some money problem , aikss 
can i stop studying and earn money by working ?? Pity me ;'(

Tomorrow will be exam days , english essay and arts . And after that i'll be back 
17th May is holiday ♥♥

Writing much of things , i think it must be bored to you . Tehee 
some thing share for u 



Its Hada Labo , i love their product ! ♥ 
Its Awesome . You must try it ;)










Promote time ♥ Like My

Thank a lost ;) 






1 comment:

  1. Thank Here ;)
    i'll visit it when im free . Glad to know yea

    ReplyDelete