Sunday, November 14, 2010

New facebook ; 面子書


Finaly Start my holiday !! Viuvittt :D
 kuantan trip , lazy to update 
so plz forgive me .
14.11.2010 @ Sunday 

6days more , my birthday 
celebrate venue ?? stil duno yet . just hope all off my friend 
will be with me ♥♥

parents day today , going bak to skul 
to get my transcipts .

Fortunately , my result not very bad
the previous semester i get 38th , now i get 12th x)
whole year 23th .

claps ur hand ;D 
but actually my score and the last semester about T^T

Whatever laa , study is nt my interest xD
 after that going to eat pizza hut with my family .
Niceeee :)
 feeling fulled , then go back home to get some rest
but my mum calling me go out again .

My sister Kindergarten Graduation , Lolzz =_="
n she need went back to get present .

Boreddd >~<


after tat graduation end , we went jusco .
11pm ++ went home :))

Home sweet home .

 Attention ::
facebook first acc , fulled
new acc here Added








No comments:

Post a Comment