Monday, June 6, 2011

Hang out life


Shh , close ur mind and listen to me . 
im here to share something about my life to u :)

04 June Saturday

Party rock sunway . No !! there was really getting bored that day ><


the only picture i take in that day , my tired face :'( 
chit-chat until midnight yesterday with my cousin so that my face become like that -.-


辰辰 Can i have a white smooth face like you ?? :(
this is the cute baby boy that i like ♥♥

How old are he ?? 5month hehe


Ireland's potato , its awesome ! *unclear photo :x 

Eat much things today :( ohgod became more fat ! 
Damn must on-diet .

05 June Sunday
Wake up early and went to ikea with cousin :) Bored !
this is the last day gathering with them , so that i choose to go ! im a good girl XD

Nopicture in thisday , im tired that u know . haha gonna Leave ??
Stay here for a while and listen to my mind .

Finaly i can get a rest :) woots ! but holiday gonna end in 1week soon :(
Enjoy ur holiday friends !









Song of the day :)
The lazy song

 
Today i don't feel like doing anything ,
i just wanna lay in my bed .





Like this post ?? 
Just click a like ♥ for me :) Thank



No comments:

Post a Comment